1. Move at the pace of your body. Let go of the fitness hierarchy and move in a way that feels good for you.
2. Please, no diet talk or body-shaming. Exercise is not a punishment for the food you eat or the way your body exists in the world.
3. Whining + complaining are acceptable ways to express discomfort. Crying and swearing is also welcome.
4. You have autonomy over your body. You can always say ‘no’.
5. Impact over intent. If you mess up or assume something about someone’s identity or experience: own it; apologize; and move forward.
Registration for all classes, personal training and additional wellness services are on an ‘as available’ basis, with priority going to those who identify as LGBTQIA2S+. Those working towards allyship with LGBTQIA2S+ communities are invited to join us at drop-in classes and community events on our schedule that are marked as such.
Monthly Memberships are auto-renew and charged monthly on the card that you use to sign-up. Monthly passes are non-transferable, but can be cancelled or changed with 30 days written notice to email@example.com.
Yearly Memberships are a one-time lump-sum payment and are valid for one year from the purchase date. Yearly passes con only transferred in the event of the pass holder moving, dying, or becoming ill or injured to the extent that they are no longer able to use any of the services for a period of two months or more. This accommodation must be discussed with management.
There are no refunds on memberships.
QUEERFLEX is about creating safer, more accessible space in the fitness world for LGBTQIA2S+ communities. We are not down with racism, ableism, fatphobia, transphobia, or identity erasure of any kind. To support this position, we follow a set of House Rules and Guiding Principles that acknowledge our intersecting identities and experiences.
By signing up for a QUEERFLEX membership, you are agreeing to abide by these principles and guidelines and understand that failure to do so may result in a termination of membership without refund.